- Your results will consist only of images whose captions contain all the words in the search in any order. If you wish to search for an exact name or phrase match, try putting the name or phrase in inverted commas.
- If you are looking for images from a specific event, try adding the date (in the format dd.mm.yy or ddmmyy) to your search.
- Searching for "shane williams england" will return any pictures we have online of Shane WIlliams playing against England.
- Searching for "craig bellamy cardiff" will exclude pictures of Craig Bellamy playing for Wales or any other club.
- If you are searching for a person who is known by different versions of their name, try searching for both, e.g. "dai young' and 'david young'.
- Our complete archive is not yet online, so if you cannot find the image you are looking for, please call us on 029 2076 4311 or complete the form here.
The process for downloading images is:
- Once you have found an image you would like to download, click on the green "Add to lightbox" button.
- A link to your lightbox will appear in the menu bar at the top of the page. The number next to it represents the number of images in your lightbox.
- When you have added all the images you wish to download, click on the lightbox link in the menu bar.
- Here you can remove any unwanted images from your lightbox, or click on "Checkout Lightbox" to continue.
- Click on the green "DOWNLOAD' button.
- You are now asked to choose where to save a zip file containing all the images.
- When you unzip the downloaded file, if you have selected images from more than one gallery, you will have a folder named 'huwevansimagespics". Inside this folder will be folders for each gallery from which you have selected pictures. The downloaded images are inside these folders. If you have selected pictures from only one gallery, the unzipped file will be a folder for that gallery.
- If you have any problems, please call us on 029 2076 4311 or complete the form here.
Quotes for Commissions
If you would like us to provide a quote for a commission, please provide the following job details on the contact form.
- The date and time and for how long you will require the photographer.
- The full address of the venue.
- A brief description of the event and the type of shots required.
- A contact telephone number.
We will then provide you with confirmation of our availability and a quote.